Our mission is two-fold:
1) To teach the gospel of Jesus Christ to those with special needs, fostering their spiritual understanding to their optimum levels.
2) To enhance the worship experience and ministry opportunities of other family members by providing a loving, safe, and spiritually nurturing environment for their loved ones with special needs.
In doing this we;
· Seek to create opportunities for the entire family to grow and fellowship with other believers by participating in various planned social events throughout the year.
· Network with other organizations such as Joni and Friends, Raising Special Kids, and Arizona Center for Disability Law to offer support, resources, education, and training to our families.
· Empower our church to serve its Special Needs members through venues such as educational in-services, classroom support, and Disability Awareness church services.